There are a large number of strategic partnerships in Hertsmere and across Hertfordshire.
Community Hertsmere has representation on the following strategic partnerships:
- Hertsmere Together
- Hertsmere Health and Wellbeing Partnership
- Hertsmere Forum of Faiths
- Hertsmere Safer Streets Board
- Hertsmere Youth Network
- Hertfordshire Lifestyle and Legacy Partnership (HLLP)
- Hertfordshire Public Health Board
- Hertfordshire Adult and Family Learning Service (HAFLS) Partnership
- Hertfordshire Community Solutions
- Hertfordshire Sports Partnership
- Herts Healthy Homes Steering Group
- Volunteering Herts Partnership
- Borehamwood Children’s Centre Group Advisory Board
Community Hertsmere has signed up to both the Hertsmere Compact and the Hertfordshire Compact.
Hertsmere Local Strategic Partnership – Hertsmere Together
Hertsmere Together is committed to working in partnership to deliver the best quality and most efficient services to Hertsmere residents. It represents the public, private, voluntary and community sectors within Hertsmere.
As members of Hertsmere Together, organisations undertake to:
- take a strategic view
- speak with authority
- make decisions on behalf of our organisation
- commit resources (in principle)
- adjust corporate policies (in principle)
Hertsmere Together's vision is:
To shape a better future for the communities of Hertsmere through partnership working.
The three key objectives are:
- To create a safer community for all.
- To create a healthier community for all.
- To create a thriving community for all.