Funding Advice Service
What does the Funding Advice Service do?
We can help voluntary and community groups:
- To find sources of funding for your group
- To use Funderfinder and other web-based databases to identify funders
- To make funding applications
- To plan a fundraising strategy
- By organising funding events and training sessions
- By providing regular funding bulletins
Who can use the service?
Any person, community group or voluntary organisation based or working in the districts of St. Albans and Hertsmere
How much will it cost?
Each year a total of 2 hours of advice and support are provided FREE of charge to Members.
For more information call us on 020 3559 3559 or email us