Where is this venue?
Click this link to see it on Google Maps: Civic Centre, St Peters Street, AL1 3JE.
What services can I access here?
Services include: smoking cessation help, mini-health MOTs every month.
Are there any organisations located here to speak to?
There are partner organisations available in-person and online such as Citizens Advice, Oaklands College, St Albans Credit Union, and the Community Navigator. A comprehensive list of the organisations can be found further down this page.
What are the opening times?
- 09:00-16:30 Monday - Friday.
On Tuesdays from 10:00 - 12:00, there will be a Communities 1st advisor available for you to speak with.
How can I get in contact with the Healthy Hub St Albans?
Healthy Hub Partner Organisations
The Healthy Hub Civic Centre is a one-stop shop for guidance, advice and support. Our partners offer free and confidential support covering a range of issues.
The organsations available are:
- Citizens Advice
- Communities 1st
- Oaklands College
- St Albans Credit Union
- Community Navigator
- Herts CC Stop Smoking Service
- Herts Asian Women's Association
- St Albans Women's Outreach
- Herts Practical Parenting Programme
- Shaw Trust
- Age UK
- Mind in Mid Herts
- The Living Room
- 1Life - mini health MOTs evert month
Additionally, we have welcomed the our online Hub Partners are:
- Emmaus, the Homelessness charity;
- Youth Talk, a free counselling service for 13 to 25 year-olds; and
- BeeZee Bodies, a child weight management service working with 5 to 15 year-olds.
Don’t forget to look out for updates on the St Albans Healthy Hub Facebook page.
If you would like any further information, please email: email@example.com