GDPR Training Workshops – Are you meeting the new requirements?
It’s one year since the introduction of the new GDPR data protection regulations.
You will all be aware of the changes to requirements on data protection introduced last year, and no doubt you will have changed your internal processes to comply with the new GDPR regulations.
However, we understand how difficult it can be to focus on implementing a whole new set of procedures when you’ve got to cope with the day-to-day pressures of delivering your charity’s services, often with limited resources. It can be difficult to know if the changes you’ve made are enough to meet the new GDPR regulations.
As part of our Better Business initiative, Communities 1st will be working with an industry specialist in 2019 to deliver a program of training workshops on GDPR.
These workshops will;
- Provide a re-cap on the new GDPR requirements introduced last year
- Highlight the key areas charities need to be sure they’ve covered
- Give members the chance to evaluate the changes they’ve already made
- Identify any changes that need to be made, and give support on how to implement them
Charities are expected to meet their GDPR obligations by the regulatory body (ICO), so it’s essential to know you’ve made the changes you need to.
To find out more, or to book your charity’s place on the training workshops, contact Rob Varney at email@example.com or on 020 3940 4875.
Communities 1st can provide training for your staff and trustees.
Training can be delivered as part of the Training Calendar – or as tailored sessions (bespoke training) designed specifically to meet the needs of your staff and/or trustees.
All topics can be delivered as a bespoke session, tailored to meet the needs of your staff and /or trustees. They can be delivered at your premises or at a convenient local venue and can be delivered in around 3 hours. So, if you have at least 6 people who require training, give us a call and we can work with you to meet your needs.
All sessions are delivered by qualified trainers with extensive experience.
- Running effective meetings
- Running a charity
- Recruiting and Retaining Committee Members
- Trustee and Management Committee, Roles, responsibilities and liabilities
- Effective Meetings and Minutes
- Governance in the voluntary sector
- Discipline and Grievance
- Supervision and Appraisal
- Managing Staff
- Business and strategic planning
- Writing Successful Applications
- What you need to know to get the funding
- First Steps in Grant Funding
Volunteer Management Training
- Recruiting and Managing Volunteers
- Supporting and Supervising Volunteers
- Motivating Volunteers
- Dealing with Difficult Volunteers
- Volunteers and the Law
- Advanced Volunteer Management (2 day)
- Managing Volunteers
- Data Protection
- Social Media
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- Mental Capacity Act Training
- Food Safety Awareness
- Hitting the Headlines
Contact us for a quote today on 020 8207 4504 or 01727 814644 or email us