Let Communities 1st make your event one to remember
Communities 1st is expert at bringing organisations and citizens together for high-quality, impactful networking and showcase events. Communities 1st can promote, populate, coordinate and manage all aspects of your event, leaving keynote speakers and organisation representatives free to concentrate on presenting and networking.
- Selection of venue is tailored to the tone of your project, the location of your delegates, and your budget
- Promoting and populating your event is fully managed, with online booking through exetercvs.org.uk, and the design and distribution of printed invites, social media and email campaigns and press releases.
- All presentation material, from delegate labels and signage to Powerpoint Presentations, videos and handouts, is redesigned with the project's branding to produce an impactful, integrated package that delegates will appreciate and retain.
- Technical support is provided in main and breakout areas, leaving speakers free to concentrate on their presentations
- Reminders, cancellations, catering, parking, access and technical (audio-visual) management of the event is all taken care of by our experienced staff.
- Our experienced staff can provide expert facilitation or mediation of group discussions and panel Q&A sessions
- Professional photography and video of the event is posted to the web on the day, and made available for publicity material, reports and social media syndication post-event.
- We will help you design and manage interactive features (live on-screen electronic voting and polling, sticky-walls and feedback surveys) to fully engage delegates with your event's content.
- Wider media interaction during the event is managed by Communities 1st media personnel, who update webpages and social media accounts with photos and comments live on the day.
- Booking, management and technical support for stallholder/display areas coordinated by Community Hertsmere staff
- Feedback and evaluations from delegates is collected and disseminated online post-event, along with resources and presentation material from the day.
If you are looking to organise an event, or are producing a funding bid for a project and want to include costs for a launch or showcase event, we can produce a comprehensive, customised pricing schedule for you.
Contact us to discuss how Communities 1st can take your great work and give it the showcase it deserves. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org