Follow these links to see a calendar of current bookings for this location.
How can I book this venue?
At the bottom of this page, you will find an Online Webform. Please fill this in and submit it and we will get back to you about your enquiry.
Our Community Hub for the local community is in the heart of the north side of Borehamwood.
Pop by for free help and advice - this is available to all those who need it. Our friendly team are on hand to help with everything from computer and smartphone assistance, to supporting you with financial advice.
What does a Community Hub do?
Our Community Hub is able to provide various services to the local community. These include:
- Free Computer and internet use as well as typing, scanning and email services.
- Computer, table and smartphone help, basic form filling and free help and advice signposting, and a Local Agency Hub. We also offer support for groups and charities.
- Health and wellbeing activities, community bowling, accessible community transport and shopping trips as well as many volunteering opportunities to choose from!
What are the opening hours?
- 09:00-17:00, Mondays and Tuesdays
- 09:00-15:45, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 09:00-13:00, Fridays
How can I get in contact with the Community Hub?
To get in contact with our team at the Community Hub you can telephone 01727 649930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org