Membership is open to all voluntary community, faith and social enterprise organisations in Hertsmere and St. Albans. Our membership year runs from 1st May to 30th April each year.
Other Statutory and Private Sector organisations and individuals are also welcome to become members.
Benefits of Full membership:
- Opportunity to promote your activities via our website, newsletter, networking events and bulletins
- Support and access to funding advice, policy development, best practice and training
- Assistance with managing and recruiting staff, volunteers and Board members
- Direct representation at local, regional and national levels
- Two hours’ one-to-one advice and support
- Two free training course or event places
- Promote volunteer opportunities free of charge
- Access to a range of information and support in the dedicated members’ area
- Discounted rates for various services, training and activities.
- Attending Stronger Together Networks
All members must be committed to Communities 1st ethos and Equal Opportunities policy.
Responsibilities of members:
It is expected that all members will participate in key activities of Communities 1st including our:
- Annual General Meeting
- Forums and Partnership Meetings